Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

Reiterweg 125a

21.01.2008

Mr. Steven Hosley

Greenpulm Hospital Kambotscha

78 Ceasarchest Avenue

Hitchester, FG 0856260

(0986)4654684-57546

Dear Mr. Steven Hosley

Application for the doctor position

I read about the free doctor position in the newspaper and thought it would be the right job for me. Although I can’t speak your language perfectly I easily meet the requirements. Among other things I have experience with stressful jobs, sick persons and long work times. I made my education in Austria and learned many things, which are requested in this job:


I successfully studied in Vienna and absolved one practise year.

I learned the general medicine and finally specialized in internal medicine.

I worked in many hospitals like Westendstate hospital as surgeon and spent the most time in emergency room.

I look forward to hear from you and would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in a personal conversation with you.

Yours sincerely,

Carl Hushingham

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

Which newspaper? When was it advertised?
and I think it is the right job for me
I have some experience with stressful jobs, sick persons and working long hours.
I was educated in Austria / I completed my education in Austria
things which are required in this job (request / require)
I graduated from the University of Vienna with excellence
absolve = lossprechen
I did my practical year at... (where?)
I studied ... and then specialized in ...
I mostly worked on the emergency ward
I look forward to hearing from you
to discuss my application with you in person



What you write is very vague and it doesn't sound quite right. This doesn't really sound well. Have a look at the examples! The structure is weak too. Education / Training and personal qualities are all mixed up. Some of what you write is ambiguous too like "spent the most time in emergency room", which makes me wonder whether you were ill all the time.